You know when you have those days when you’re completely disgusted with your body? You’re so upset with how you look that you can’t even look at yourself naked in the mirror?
You probably think that the only way to escape the feeling of guilt and embarrassment is to conjure up some “willpower” and power through (another) diet. Only then will you finally be comfortable coming out of hiding.
But have you ever considered that it’s the “diet” that’s causing your body embarrassment and preventing you from feeling beautiful?
My dear friend, Sarah Jenks (you might have seen her on Forbes, Martha Stewart Weddings, Style Me Pretty and the Knot), just sent me her Breathtaking Bride Instant Makeover guide (it’s totally not just for brides) and I just had to tell you about it! In the guide, she turns our pre-conceived notion about beauty and weight on it’s head.
After going through the 4 easy steps in the makeover, I really did feel more beautiful and confident in just 24 hours. No restriction, weight lifting or pill popping required. And the best part is that if you’re feeling stuck in the never ending cycle of dieting/messing up/guilt/body-hatred, then this makeover is going to get you out of that pattern for good–giving you the foundation to finally create a body you adore.
Sarah is famous for her tell-it-like-it-is tone and her unique strategies for ditching your body embarrassment that are honestly, a total blast to do.
To download her FREE Instant Makeover click here.
In this makeover you’re going to learn:
- How to have a body you’re proud of in 24 hours or less
- Why your diet is causing you to gain weight and what to do instead that actually works
- 5 little known way to discover & enhance your beauty
- The #1 mistake you’re definitely making if don’t love your body
- How to have more time to spend on shopping, sex, meditating, cooking dinner, reading for pleasure (gasp!), putting on make-up… especially if you feel you never have enough time
I promise, you’re going to love Sarah and all the things she’s going to teach you in the Makeover. Give it a shot, it’s free after all.