So you have decided to make the big leap and get engaged. Or perhaps you are already engaged, the wedding is planned, yet you still have a few little details to sort out: like finding the perfect ring.
I decided to offer something that I have never offered before. I may be a little nuts for doing this because, all of my work is handmade and designed especially for each of my clients. Not to mention each personalized piece is incredibly time consuming! However, I am pretty generous and I love to give; there is nothing wrong with being nuts and generous at the same time right?
The type of work I do is so special and time consuming because I take the time to get to know each of my clients and create something especially for them. Unlike a boring, store-bought, machine-made ring, my pieces reveal the personality of each client that I design for. The truth is I love this work! And let’s face it, wearing a symbol of your love that is unique to you is pretty amazing.
So here is the deal: I am offering a special discount to the first 8 people who contact me for engagement ring or wedding band design. It actually began with 10 people, but I posted a teaser on Facebook and Twitter last night and booked 2 clients already (it’s a sweet deal).
If you are interested in hearing more about my offer, contact me and I will send you all of the details as soon as I can.
Here is the breakdown:
- 5% discount for Rings $500-899 (usually thin bands for women)
- 10% discount for Rings $900-1999 (usually thicker women’s bands or pieces with details or diamonds in 14K or 18K gold)
- 15% discount for Rings over $2000 (usually more detailed work or platinum)
- Extra special Bonus-an additional 5% is taken off for cash orders (cash is king)!
After the huge spike in gold prices a few days ago, the cost of gold is at an all time high! Gold and platinum jewelry prices are steadily on the rise. How nice is it to get a great deal on a ring that is created especially for you at nearly the same price as a generic ring out of a case?
Here is the way it works:
1) Fill out my Custom Jewelry Questionnaire
2) I’ll respond to you within 24 hours (usually within a few hours depending on the time difference)
3) We make a phone date or an in person meeting
4) I come up with some ideas and a quote for you
5) If you decide to move forward, you pay me in full and your piece will be finished in 2-4 weeks
Here are the terms:
- Offer is first come first serve. I only have 8 slots available
- All orders and deposits must be engaged by August 15th, 2011 and the offer will end sooner if all slots are sold out
- Payments are accepted via cash, cashier’s check and paypal (credit cards) only
Please feel free to contact me with any questions. I look forward to working with you!